LAYER ONE: THE OUTSIDE
- Name: Ashley
- Eye Color: hazel
- Hair Style/Color: ginger and almost shoulder length.
- Height: 5’9”
- Clothing style: i’m always in dresses. or in skinny jeans.
- Best physical feature: legs.
LAYER TWO: THE INSIDE
- Your fears: losing my loved ones..
- Your guilty pleasure: coffee.
- Ambitions for the future: do my dream job.
LAYER THREE: THOUGHTS
- Your first thoughts waking up: Charlie…stop.
- What you think about most: the past.
- What you think about before bed: dance routines to songs..
- You think your best quality is: that i’m a bitch..
LAYER FOUR: WHAT’S BETTER?
- Single or group dates: Single
- To be loved or respected: to be respected
- Beauty or brains: brains.
- Dogs or cats: Dogs
LAYER FIVE: DO YOU?
- Lie: Who doesn’t
- Believe in yourself: rarely..
- Believe in love: Sure
- Want someone: yes yes yes..
LAYER SIX: EVER?
- Been on stage: the stage is my addiction.
- Done drugs: no
- Changed who you were to fit in: nah.
LAYER SEVEN: FAVORITES
- Favorite color: lime green
- Favorite animal: Penguins
- Favorite movie: Singing in the rain.
- Favorite game: mario kart.
LAYER EIGHT: AGE
- Day your next birthday will be: Sunday.
- How old will you be: 23
- Age you lost your virginity: 20. I sound lame omfg.
- Does age matter: depends..
LAYER NINE: IN A BOY OR GIRL
- Best personality: funny.
- Best eye color: blue
- Best hair color: brown
- Best thing to do with a partner: snuggle and watch netflix
LAYER TEN: FINISH THE SENTENCE
- I love: dancing.
- I feel: sleepy
- I hide: a lot
- I miss: a lot.
- I wish: i wasn’t bipolar.
don’t be too clingy
don’t be such a ‘girl’
be a woman
but be hairless like a child
don’t wear skimpy outfits
don’t be such a ‘slut’
but take it off when i ask
don’t assert yourself
don’t be such a ‘bitch’
be nice to me
but don’t be a fucking doormat
don’t be ignorant
don’t be such a ‘bimbo’
but don’t argue your opinion with me
don’t wear make-up ever
don’t be so ‘insecure’
but don’t complain if i don’t like it
“Princess baby sorry my writing
is so messy but my thumb hurts and it
won’t stop bleeding.
I love you so much baby, you really
are the greatest thing that’s ever
happened to me. You really have no idea
how much I love you babe.
I got some blood on this note, I hope
you don’t mind.
You’re totally my best friend and
I’ll always be here for you no matter what.
I’ll love you more than anyone else will.
You mean the world to me.
I can’t help but smile when
I see you because I feel so lucky to
have somebody like you
I’m in so much love with you.
I can’t wait to marry you Princess
You really mean the world to me.
I’d do anything for you babe
You’re the most gorgeous person alive it’s
hard to believe you’re all mine.
I’m never going to leave you and
I hope you never leave me.
I’m in so much love with you.
I love you Princess
-Found this in the gutter while I was out one day, and it’s by far the coolest/creepiest/saddest thing I’ve ever found.-
I reblog this a lot
YO, I GOT SOME TIPS FOR ALL THE MISERABLE LADIES!
(and hell fucking yes i used to be one)
- try getting ready in the morning wearing only the underwear you look the best in (only buy underwear you feel the best in) or get ready naked. it’s like a scientifically proven fact that all boobs are amazing, and i’ve discovered there’s this weird victoria’s secret angel switch that gets flipped when you’re nude putting on makeup or brushing your hair. you just look like a fox.
- don’t be scared to do things you’re really good at in front of people (they want to see) and don’t be scared to talk about how good you are at things (there is a difference between arrogance and confidence, and we’ve been told repeatedly that being proud of ourselves is cocky and unattractive: FUCK THAT, WE’RE JUST THE SHIT, WE CAN’T HELP IT)
- in recent years i’ve discovered that i’m super hot. you also happen to be super hot. i think “super hot” is a combination of attractive, unique, and comfortable. it just took me a long time to learn how to make myself feel and look super hot, learn what you need to do to make yourself realize you’re super hot, and do that. (if you think i’m an idiot and i’m just telling your to put on tons of makeup, read the next bullet)
- make yourself feel pretty. makeup is not a bad thing. no, you don’t need it. no, you don’t have to have it to be “super hot.” but the coolest thing about it is that it’s a useful tool for shaping your hotness into exactly what you’d like to show to the world, and that’s badass. it’s okay if you aren’t born looking the way you feel inside, cause you have the power to tweak. that also goes for your hair, your clothes, etc. for example, do you think your head looks like a penis when your hair is short? grow it out. do you absolutely love when your head looks like a penis? THEN FUCK YEAH KEEP IT THAT WAY
- be honest as much as you possibly can. to yourself, be honest all the time. if you find you are having a really hard time telling certain people the truth, then maybe they are the wrong people for you. do you trust them? do they make you feel bad about yourself? NAH DUDE FUCK THAT
- if you are uncomfortable, you are instantly not super hot. i don’t mean like if you are wearing shoes you love and they hurt your feet. i mean, if you’re shaving your legs every single fucking day and you hate it but you don’t want anyone to say anything. instead, you should only shave your legs so you can feel the pleasure of your smooth legs against the sheets. or because YOU like them shiny when you’re at the beach. only change yourself if to YOU, that is super hot.
- masturbate all the time. that is all.
- the only dude that deserves anyone as super hot as you, is a dude that knows he is super hot. and a dude that realizes you and fawns in the glorious light that is your super hotness.
- don’t go to work if you have nightmares about it. quit and get a new job. you maybe probably aren’t going to love it (hey, maybe you WILL), because it’s work. but if it is affecting your well-being to the point of suffocation then quit. there are tons of shitty jobs that are less shitty than that one.
- you really need to have a catalog of things that you know make you feel better. you will come across these things slowly and randomly. but remember them, and practice them when you feel shitty. you’re going to feel shitty, so be stocked up on plenty of antidotes.
- hurting yourself is so fucking not okay. i cut myself and all i got were these lousy scars. i starved myself and my pretty hair fell out and my brain was all fucked every time i ate anything for years. i tried to kill myself and had to stay in a mental hospital for the most miserable, depressing, loneliest week of my life. i drank myself into a stupor for a couple of months straight and all it did was hinder me learning how to actually help myself and solve my own mental issues. stop all that shit, and start figuring out how to love and how to feel better and how to be badass when you’re all alone and how to feel super hot.
“Even after we find our soul mate or our life partner, there’s still going to be a give and take, and we should celebrate the light and the dark. ‘A Beautiful Mess’ is there to acknowledge that there’s going to be some ugliness, but there’s going to be a whole lot of beauty. Getting married is going to be a beautiful mess. We’re going to make kids and we’re going to have a hell of a time raising them in this crazy world, but we’re going to do it. One of us is going to die before the other, and it’s going to be horrible, but we’re going to be there for each other. I think that’s a really powerful thing to think about when you get married – to really acknowledge that I’m willing to love you entirely.” - JM
I like drinking coffee alone, and reading alone. I like riding the bus alone, and walking home alone. I like eating alone, and listening to music alone. It gives me time to think, and set my mind free.
But when I see a mother with her child, a girl with her lover, or a friend laughing with their best friend, I realize that even though I like being alone, I don’t fancy being lonely. The sky is beautiful, but the people are sad. I just need someone who won’t run away.